When the New Year rolls around, many of you will make resolutions relating to eating healthier, exercising more, finally applying for that dream job, etc. But not all of your resolutions have to be such hard work. WorldTravelService® is making self-improvement fun with a list of 2015 travel resolutions to inspire your year ahead. Get ideas for a better traveling experience and a year filled with excitement and fun from the list below!
- Get out of your comfort zone with an out-of-the-box trip. If you’ve been on a bunch of cruises, but never explored an African safari or stayed in a hostel, now’s the time!
- Take all your vacation days—you’ve earned them.
- Add a new destination to your bucket list. Whether you want to take advantage of recent changes in the law to visit Cuba or you want to finally visit that vineyard in Cali, give yourself someplace new to cross off your list this year.
- Learn a new language—or at least a few words. If you’re traveling somewhere where English isn’t the main language, use the opportunity to learn as much of you can of their native tongue. Not only can this help you make the most of your vacation, but your newfound language skills will stay with you for future trips—and may even motivate you to learn more.
- Enjoy a relaxing getaway. Whether it’s a local weekend trip or a more exotic tropical vacation, you deserve a chance to relax and unwind.
- Take a solo trip. Traveling alone can give you unique perspective, allow you to meet new and interesting people, and allow you to explore another side of yourself.
- But travel with friends too! Not only is travel a great way to reconnect with old friends, but the friendlier you are, the more friends you’ll pick up along the way.
- Enjoy a culinary experience. Taste the exotic dishes of faraway places, and eat like a local to get the full experience while you’re abroad.
Book Your Next Trip from Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC
WorldTravelService® can help you kick start your 2015 travel resolutions with the perfect trip. Whether that means a guided tour of Europe or a flight across the U.S., we have an extensive network of travel partners to help you get to any destination. With each New Year comes a new and exciting adventure! Contact us to find yours today.