The WorldTravelService® Mid-Atlantic Team
WorldTravelService® is the second largest independently owned travel management company in the mid-Atlantic region. We are committed to providing high quality, cost-effective travel management solutions to clients throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia, as well as Delaware, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Our financial strength, extraordinary technological capabilities, and outstanding people redefine the role of “travel agents” and elevate our services to a level far beyond your expectations.
Are you looking for exceptional travel management services? Contact us.
Your Travel Concierge
We deliver full-service travel management for clients engaging in business or vacation travel.
- Corporate Travel Management – With a worldwide network of affiliates, WorldTravelService® takes care of all aspects of business travel, from booking flights to making hotel accommodations and arranging onsite transportation. We provide reports and other services for corporate accounts.
Meet our corporate agents.
- Leisure Travel Planning – We plan trips of a lifetime around the world. Whatever your destination, you will be assured the best service, most competitive pricing, exclusive amenities, and most of all, memories that will endure.
Meet our leisure agents.
The WorldTravelService® Team
We take pride in our exceptional staff. Our service professionals average 18 years in the industry. We assign top priority to recruiting only the best people available—those who demonstrate sincere integrity in both their personal and professional lives. We are committed to helping our people develop to their fullest potential.
The WorldTravelService® Difference
What differentiates us from other travel management companies?
- Benefits. We are partnered with the world’s largest global distribution system, which is used by 70 of the world’s leading airlines, including Air France, British Airways, Lufthansa, and United. Our partnership gives us access to a nearly unlimited range of route options, discounts, amenities, and other perks that consumers and unaffiliated agencies are not afforded.
- Security. WorldTravelService® has multiple internet connections in all of our locations to secure our access to information, even during carrier outages, technical difficulties, or local events. During any service interruption, our internal systems will automatically switch to an alternate service provider. This added security is imperative in a world that relies on the internet for daily operations and communication, and allows us to serve you better.
- Dedication. We always place the customer’s satisfaction and sense of security above every other business consideration. We establish strong, mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers of the highest quality products and services.
See what our many satisfied clients are saying about WorldTravelService®.
For information about any of our travel management services, please call us at 800-676-3796, or write to us at email@example.com.
Already a client? Access your account here.