Affiliates & Host Services
Join the Mid-Atlantic’s Largest Host Agency
Whether you’re an independent agent or run your own travel agency, we invite you to grow with WorldTravelService® through our regional host services.
Several long-standing area agencies have successfully merged with WorldTravelService®. Rolfes Hunt Valley, Berney Travel, Holidays Afloat, Omni Travel, Travel for You, Destination World Travel, and Mollett Travel have all joined our network. Some stayed in their original locations, while others moved to one of our professionally staffed offices.
WorldTravelService® is looking for established host agents and agencies in the DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and southern New Jersey areas to join our network. If you have an active client list and are looking for growth opportunities, contact us!
If you are an independent agent looking to grow your career, or an agency owner considering a merger or sale (or something in between), there are many benefits to becoming a WorldTravelService® affiliate, including:
- Access to our expert management team
- Financial resources, including higher commissions and lower operating costs
- Award-Winning Marketing and Resources
- Increased reach and visibility through our worldwide travel network
- Some of the best training and support in the travel industry
- The best travel experience possible for your clients
Become Part of the Most Prestigious Travel Group
WorldTravelService® is an esteemed member of the Virtuoso Travel Consortium, a worldwide network of luxury travel providers. As a member, we have access to amenities, upgrades, benefits, unadvertised excursions and experiences, and many other extra services that we provide to our clients. Our membership also allows us to offer the most competitive pricing in luxury travel. Membership in Virtuoso is by invitation only, and represents just one percent of the global travel agency community.
When you become a WorldTravelService® host/affiliate, you also become part of this prestigious group.
That means you’ll be able to take advantage of exclusive programs like:
- Online Air Booking Tool with 24/7 support
- Cruise Booking Tool
- Hotel & Resort Program featuring added amenities and VIP Service
The Best Host Training and Support in the Travel Industry
We provide training for agents at every stage of their careers. Whether you’re just starting out or way ahead of the curve, there’s always something new to learn! And as part of the WorldTravelService® team, you receive up-to-the-minute education on trends, technology, business management, and more.
- In house, live training with vendors at one of our many offices
- Dedicated mentor program for agents new to the industry
- Monthly agent newsletter
- Exclusive WorldTravelService® only webinar training
- Online Travel Academy
The Travel Academy provides live training and education, weekly webinars, sales courses, professional development opportunities, and more. You’ll be amazed at how much you gain, and you’ll never have to worry about falling behind on the latest vendor offerings!
Live webinars and online training topics include:
- Sales skills
- Sales presentations
- Business enhancement
- Business technology
- Social media
- Travel products
- And more!
Ensure Your Travel Agency’s Success with Our Management Team
Expand your agency offerings through the support of the WorldTravelService® management team, which includes:
- Regional Sales Manager
- Affiliate Manager
- International Air Specialists
- Marketing Director
- Accounting Staff
- IT/GDS Director
- Agent Mentor
Get Your Name Out There—Marketing Tools and Collateral from WorldTravelService®
Take advantage of personalized tools to assist with your marketing efforts. Our Turn Key Marketing Program yields proven results at an amazing value. Our most successful agents use this program!
When you become our affiliate, you’ll receive access to:
- Award-winning travel magazines for your clients
- Direct mail and email pieces customized with your name and contact information
- Local outreach through clubs, organizations, and/or community functions
- Local print ads in newspapers, magazines, newsletters, and more
- Client events such as cruise nights, travel nights, destination seminars, and more
- Custom web pages for you and your travel business
- Social media campaigns
- And more