AMA Waterways Hosted Cruise
Vietnam, Cambodia & the Riches of the Mekong
7-nt Ho Chi Minh City – Prek Kdam cruise
Sail dates: October 2 – 9, 2017
7-Night Mekong River Cruise (8-Day Cruise)
3 nights in Siem Reap (optional)
Book by March 31st and receive up to $500 off per stateroom! Mention WAVE250 offer!
Virtuoso Voyages Enhanced Cruise Experiences
Virtuoso Voyages offer exclusive benefits and experiences you can only get by booking with a Virtuoso Advisor.
Planned specifically for you and fellow Virtuoso Voyages travelers, this private reception offers a chance to meet fellow cruisers and get to know your onboard host, Laura Ciccone.
Guests receive a complimentary shore excursion or $100 onboard credit per stateroom
Your journey begins in lively Ho Chi Minh City where you will embark you Mekong cruise at My Tho Port. Visit rural villages, historic pagodas, floating markets and a Buddhist monastery along the way. Spend three nights in Siem Reap, Cambodia, touring the temples of Angkor Archeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, most with balconies
- Immersive tours and excursions
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Unlimited wine with every lunch and dinner on board
- Complimentary local beer, house-brand spirits and soft drinks during cruise
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Special highlights on board including folklore dances and music performances, culture discussion forums, theme dinners and piano entertainment
- Non-smoking environment (smoking only permitted in designated areas)
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Siem Reap at the Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort (or similar), including daily buffet breakfast