Are you an independent agent? Do you run your own travel agency? Would you like to be able to give your clients more value, more amenities, more exclusive deals?
You can! WorldTravelService® is looking for established agents and agencies in the DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Southern New Jersey areas to join our network. If you have an active client list and are looking for growth opportunities, contact us!
Benefits of Becoming a WorldTravelService® Affiliate
First and foremost, joining WorldTravelService® means you become part of the Virtuoso Travel Consortium. Membership in Virtuoso is by invitation only, but because WorldTravelService is a long-standing member, you will gain entrance into this prestigious group.
The Virtuoso Difference
The advantages of being a Virtuoso member are invaluable to both you and your clients.
- Higher commissions
- Lower operating costs
- Mid- and back-office solutions
- Exclusive luxury programs – Virtuoso Air 24/7, Virtuoso Voyager Club, and Virtuoso’s hotel and resort program.
- On-site ground operations
- Specialty suppliers
- Powerful print products – Virtuoso LIFE and Virtuoso Insights magazines, the Best of the Best annual compendium, and themed travel catalogs, along with direct mail and e-marketing support.
- Member sales support
- Virtuoso Composer – online resource for booking information, directories, and other features.
- The Virtuoso Trust – Live training and education, weekly webinars, sales courses, professional development opportunities, and more.
Resources and Opportunities
- Flexible options allow you to work from home, on the road, or in a traditional office setting.
- Networking opportunities
- Powerful potential – Virtuoso’s resources and reach continue to expand and improve.
And you gain all of this without having to give up your independence, client list, or goals!
The Advantages of Affiliation
When you become a WorldTravelService® affiliate, you gain resources, reach, and visibility. As a partner, you’ll enjoy:
- Well-established vendor relationships – You will meet your reps in person, not just via email or phone!
- Extensive travel resources and services – Like Travel 42 and the Official Steamship Guide.
- Sales incentives
- Marketing opportunities – Take advantage of personalized tools.
- Accounting staff – Our staff handles ARC airline reporting, provides monthly commission reports and sales reporting, and is always there to help reconcile your groups and make payments.
- A management team dedicated to your success!
You may partner with any of our seven office locations. You’ll be able to work from your home office, if you wish, or meet clients in a WorldTravelService® office.
The difference between WorldTravelService® and other host agencies is that we want to meet you, get to know you, and discuss your vision and goals. We want to help you reach your highest potential, and we are proud of our track record!
Advantages for Agency Owners
Did you know that several long-standing area agencies have successfully merged with WorldTravelService®? Rolfes Hunt Valley, Berney Travel, Holidays Afloat, Omni Travel, Travel for You, Destination World Travel, and Mollett Travel have all joined our network—and their owners and staff continue to operate and flourish in the industry! Some have stayed in their original locations, while others have moved to one of our professionally-staffed offices.
Grow with WorldTravelService®
Grow your business, grow your experience, and grow your career! Partnering with WorldTravelService® opens up a wealth of opportunities.
Increase Your Earning Power
- Earn up to 100 percent of top-tier commissions
Fly High with our Air Program
- Domestic and international commissions
- Online booking
- Upgrades, waivers, and favors
- Dedicated manager
Enhance Your Visibility with Custom Marketing Resources
- Award-winning travel publications
- Themed catalogs
- Direct mail and e-mail
- Materials personalized with your name, logo, and contact information
- Co-op marketing funds
Access Exclusive Products for Your Clients
- Privileged access
- Exclusive amenities
- Escorted cruises
- Private shore excursions
- Block cruise space
Build Expertise and Reach Your Goals with Professional Development Tools
- Programs for new and experienced agents
- Live online training
- FAM trip opportunities
- Virtuoso events: Travel Mart and Regional Meeting
Learn More About Becoming a WorldTravelService® Affiliate
If you are an independent agent looking to grow your career, or an agency owner considering a merger or sale (or something in between), please get in touch! We want to discuss your options and the opportunities available to you at WorldTravelService®!
Please contact a manager at one of the locations listed below.
Joe Rolfs, Jr.