Even a veteran business traveler forgets things once in a while on a trip. Use this handy checklist to ensure you won’t be caught without a toothbrush—or a laptop—on your next journey.
In Your Suitcase
- Dress shoes
- Comfortable shoes
- Workout clothes and shoes
- At least two pairs of business shoes
In Your Carry-on
- Reading material
- Lip balm
- Travel pillow/eye shade/ear plugs
- Hand sanitizer
- Airline tickets
- Hotel confirmations
- Driver’s license, passport, or both
- Your WorldTravelService™ agent’s number
- Laptop and charger
- Cell phone charger
- Voltage converter for international travel
The Little Things
- Comfortable traveling clothes
Travel with WorldTravelService™
WorldTravelService® has extensive experience with corporate clients and business travelers. We are the second-largest privately owned travel management company in the mid-Atlantic, and with our size comes plenty of advantages. We can provide the extra level of service and amenities that business travelers need—it’s simply standard operating procedure.
To learn more about what we can offer, contact us.