When you're looking for a corporate travel service, there are a few things you should consider to be sure your experience goes smoothly with no unexpected twists and turns. It can be difficult to choose an agency that has your best interests at heart when it comes to corporate travel. There are so many things to plan for, so we put together a guide of things to consider when starting your corporate travel planning. Keep reading to learn more, or contact WorldTravelService®
to speak to reliable, experienced agents who can help you plan your next corporate trip.
You may think experience isn't a big deal when it comes to choosing a travel agent, but it is. An agency that has been in the business for a long time can offer benefits newer agencies can't.
Because we have been around for so long, we are backed by an international network of seasoned travel professionals and failsafe technological systems.
Travel Perks Go a Long Way
One of the most important things to look for when choosing a travel service for your corporate needs is whether or not you'll receive benefits as a corporate client. Travel perks can go a long way to ensure your travel experience goes smoothly.
As a WorldTravelService®
corporate client, you'll receive:
- A dedicated business travel agent assigned to your account
- Standard and custom corporate reports, along with access to secure online financial reporting
- Credit card reconciliation
- Unlimited changes (no charge for changes prior to ticket issuance)
- Completion of ticket voids
- $200,000 in free flight insurance
- FareCk™ low fare search engine
- ECk™ tracking module for unused electronic tickets
- QualityCk™ quality assurance program
- SeatFinder™ module for hard-to-find seats
- WebCk™ (searches over 140 websites for added savings)
- Travel-24™ emergency support available worldwide, 24/7
- reView™ latest technology in travel management reporting industry
- Airport Transit Guide (list of all airports worldwide)
- International Rate Desk (experienced staff and advanced technology offer solutions for great savings)
- Hotel program that offers discounts of 20 – 65 percent off 47,000 hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso membership (exclusive travel offers, amenities, upgrades, last-minute travel deals, and VIRTUOSO LIFE travel magazine subscription)
- And more!
Lodging and Transportation Are a Huge Part of Travel
Two of the most important parts of your travel experience are hotels and transportation. You want to be sure you can get from point "A" to point "B" quickly and easily. You also want to be sure the hotels chosen for your corporate trip are comfortable, affordable, clean and centrally located to all your desired destinations.
As a WorldTravelService client, you will have access to rental cars and other transportation services anywhere in the world, accommodating the needs of everyone in your party. Our WebCk™
system searches more than 200 websites to find the best rental car prices.
When it comes to lodging, our Preferred Hotel Program
offers special rates at select hotels throughout the world. Benefits include:
- Deep discounts via preferred corporate rates.
- Discounts of 20 to 65 percent at 47,000 properties worldwide.
- Individualized hotel negotiations to fit company needs.
- Reservations made in real-time links, providing accurate availability.
- Value-added amenities, which may include upgrades, priority check-in, and complimentary use of fitness centers.
- Blocks of reserved rooms: During peak times, hotel reservations can be hard to get, especially in cities like New York, Washington DC, and Chicago. We have room blocks reserved all over the world so that accommodations may be available even when the cities are “sold out.
Corporate Reporting Should Be Addressed
A big part of corporate travel that often goes unaddressed is keeping up with finances and reporting. You may think you're on your own when it comes with tracking expenditures during your corporate trip, but WorldTravelService®
has you covered.
- QualityCk™: This state-of-the-art system continually audits each element of your corporate travel experience to make sure no detail is missed. QualityCk ™ alerts our agents when crucial items are missing, such as frequent flyer or loyalty account numbers, confirmation numbers, special meal requests, seat preferences, and other requests. In all, the system performs more than 150 quality assurance checks.
- Travel-24™: Whether you’re traveling within the U.S. or internationally, immediate assistance is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every single day of the year. No matter where you are, Travel-24™ will work to resolve any emergency or problem you may encounter.
- reView™: You’ll never have to worry about tracking travel expenditures and other information with reView™. The system provides detailed or summary reports and spreadsheets in your choice of more than 150 customizable templates.
Book Your Corporate Travel with WorldTravelService®
As a corporate travel client, your service will be tailored to your company’s needs, with your budget and other considerations always top of mind. We place your satisfaction and sense of security above all else. You’ll rest easy knowing that we are handling all the details before, during, and after your trips.
Become a WorldTravelService® corporate travel client today and discover why our clients in the DMV and throughout the Mid-Atlantic call us “simply the best.” Contact us to learn how.