Booking a trip of any kind can often be grueling and stressful. You can spend countless hours online searching deals for flights and hotels. If you are planning a relaxing vacation for your family you can often overlook all of that work. But what if you are planning a trip for your next corporate event? The fun of planning a relaxing vacation is often replaced by booking meeting rooms and a number of flights for people you barely know. Here are the top 10 reasons you should hire a corporate travel agent on for your next business trip:
- Know you will be taken care of - when you have a tax consultant do your taxes for you every year, you pay them to do that stressful task for you. Same with other services like oil changes, lawn care, and housekeeping. These are all services that you could do on your own but you decide it’s worthwhile to let a professional handle it. You expect these tasks to be done on time, on budget, and with your best interest in mind. This is the number one reason why people choose to hire a corporate travel service. They want someone who is capable of answering all of their questions and help them if and when something goes wrong.
- Too much information—often times people find themselves aimlessly wandering the internet browsing flight and hotel deals. The internet is a great thing however there is so much information at hand that you can actually waste time researching. It is easy to become overwhelmed with the number of choices the internet now provides. A corporate travel agency knows where to get the best information and plan so many corporate travel plans, coordinating such events almost comes second nature.
- Time—planning a trip can be fun and exciting but it takes time, especially if multiple people are traveling. If you are booking business travel, odds are you are already employed full time within the company. Hiring a corporate travel agent to book all of your plans can be worthwhile to you and the company. Your “man hours” can be spent performing your regular job responsibilities.
- Inside Travel Information—corporate travel agents are just that, agents. Their job is to know the ins and outs of the travel industry. A good corporate travel agent will know the best hotels in the area and the best places to plan your corporate events.
- Knowledge – When in a new city, you don’t have to worry about where you should visit, where you should plan your meetings, or even how to get from point A to point B. An expert corporate travel agent will be able to advise you through all aspects of your trip.
- Save Money – A good corporate travel service is not only worth their weight in the added value they bring to your corporate travel experience, but they can also save you money by directing you to more affordable hotels or better value restaurants.
- Scheduling – Corporate travel agents will take care of the tedious scheduling for you. When to check in/out, and when/how your group is getting from point A to B.
- Connections – Don’t underestimate your corporate travel agent’s contacts. Your agent may have people on the group that you can connect with to learn more about the area you are in or help you in the event of an emergency.
- Authenticity – A corporate travel agent will inform you about trip options that you might not be able to find by yourself or online. They are the experts, they should help you feel at home in a new city. No one wants to travel and feel like a tourist.
- Troubleshooting- Even if you think you have every detail of your business travel planned out, you will always encounter a few bumps in the road. Having a corporate travel agent from WorldTravelService® on hand can give you someone to rely on during stressful emergency situations.
Flawless travel plans lie in the details. When you are traveling with a large group of people for your business trip, leave it to the corporate travel agents at WorldTravelService® to plan your every move.
To speak with a corporate travel agent today call us at 800-676-3796.