WorldTravelService® Professional Affiliations
To aid in our never-ending quest for excellence, WorldTravelService® is a member of several professional travel-industry associations. These affiliations ensure that we stay up to date on the latest trends and advances in the industry. We are proud to contribute to, and learn from, these organizations as they work to promote the continuing improvement of the travel business.
- Virtuoso. WorldTravelService® is an esteemed member of the Virtuoso Travel Consortium, a worldwide network of luxury travel providers. As a member, we have access to amenities, upgrades, benefits, unadvertised excursions and extravagances, and many other extra services that we provide to our clients. Our membership also allows us to offer the most competitive pricing in luxury travel. Membership in Virtuoso is by invitation only, and represents just 1 percent of the global travel agency community.
- ARC – Airlines Reporting Corporation. ARC is a technology solutions company that provides financial and data information services to travel agencies, as well as other travel industry suppliers. WorldTravelService® is an ARC-accredited agency.
- ASTA – American Society of Travel Agents. ASTA is the world’s largest association of travel professionals. It advocates for travel agencies, the travel industry, and the traveling public.
- CLIA – Cruise Lines International Association. CLIA is the world’s largest cruise association. It works to promote and grow the cruise industry and advocates for safe and secure cruise experiences.
- IATA – International Air Transport Association. IATA is the trade association for the airline industry. Its members make up 84 percent of total air traffic.
- NACTA – National Association of Career Travel Agents. NACTA works to promote the professionalism and recognition of independent and home-based travel entrepreneurs. Its membership also includes host agencies and suppliers.
- OSSN – Outside Sales Support Network. OSSN is a trade association representing independent travel agents, outside sales travel agents, and independent contractors in the travel industry. It provides members with tools and training to do business better. Some of the agents who partner with WorldTravelService® are independent, or home-based, agents.
If you have any questions regarding our affiliations or accreditations, please contact us.