Business Travel Management in the Mid-Atlantic
Already a Client?
Are you looking for a corporate travel management service that will take care of every aspect of your trip, no matter how complex? Sign on with WorldTravelService®! We specialize in providing seamless solutions for all of your business travel needs, from the mundane to the multifaceted. We serve businesses all over the Mid-Atlantic, from Washington, DC to Virginia to Maryland to North Carolina and New Jersey.
Keep reading or contact us to learn how to become a WorldTravelService® corporate client!
the WorldTravelService® Corporate Travel Experience
As a WorldTravelService® business travel client, you will be escorted to your destination and back again by a network of highly experienced corporate travel agents and technological systems that will track and manage every detail of your itinerary. You will never be lost, stuck, overcharged, or unable to get immediate assistance while you are in our care!
We are partnered with the largest global distribution system, which is used by 70 of the world’s leading airlines, including Air France, British Airways, Lufthansa, and United. Our partnership gives us access to a nearly unlimited range of route options, discounts, amenities, and other perks that consumers and unaffiliated agencies are not afforded.
All of this, along with the dedication and thoroughness of our experienced DC-area corporate travel agents, means that when you book your business trip with WorldTravelService®, you are assured an unparalleled experience accompanied by the utmost peace of mind.
Your Corporate Travel Client Benefits Include:
- A dedicated business travel agent assigned to your account
- Standard and custom corporate reports, along with access to secure online financial reporting
- Credit card reconciliation
- Unlimited changes (no charge for changes prior to ticket issuance)
- Completion of ticket voids
- $200,000 in free flight insurance
- FareCk™ low fare search engine
- ECk™ tracking module for unused electronic tickets
- QualityCk™ quality assurance program
- SeatFinder™ module for hard-to-find seats
- WebCk™ (searches over 140 websites for added savings)
- Travel-24™ emergency support available worldwide, 24/7
- reView™ latest technology in travel management reporting industry
- Airport Transit Guide (list of all airports worldwide)
- International Rate Desk (experienced staff and advanced technology offer solutions for great savings)
- Hotel program that offers discounts of 20 – 65 percent off 47,000 hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso membership (exclusive travel offers, amenities, upgrades, last-minute travel deals, and VIRTUOSO LIFE travel magazine subscription)
Your Executive Travel Advantages
Booking Flights for Corporate Travel from the Mid-Atlantic
When booking flights for your business trip, we use a number of advanced systems to ensure that you get the best flights—and the best service—at the lowest fares.
- FareCk™ – Our fare search engine finds the best ticket price available while checking alternative flights, fares, and airlines 24/7. Its flexible system works with corporate guidelines and policy.
- WaitListCk™ – In the event that your preferred flight is sold out, WaitListCk™ monitors the wait list and confirms your seat as soon as one becomes available.
- SeatFinderCk™ – Want to avoid the dreaded middle seat? Our clients get aisle and window seats 90 percent of the time, thanks to this sophisticated system. It uses live seat maps to monitor the availability of any possible request: aisle, window, front or back, right or left side, bulkhead, and aisles across. It can coordinate multiple passengers on the same reservation or two travelers on separate reservations.
- ECk™ Tracking Module – Never lose track of refunds, credits, or coupons ever again. ECk™ tracks unused electronic tickets so that any refund, exchange, or credit opportunity is retained and applied.
Car Rental and Transportation Services
You will have access to rental cars and other transportation services anywhere in the world, accommodating the needs of everyone in your party. Our WebCk™ system searches more than 200 websites to find the best rental car prices.
The WorldTravelService® Preferred Hotel Program offers special rates at select hotels throughout the world. Benefits include:
- Deep discounts via preferred corporate rates.
- Discounts of 20 to 65 percent at 47,000 properties worldwide.
- Individualized hotel negotiations to fit company needs.
- Reservations made in real-time links, providing accurate availability.
- Value-added amenities, which may include upgrades, priority check-in, and complimentary use of fitness centers.
- Blocks of reserved rooms: During peak times, hotel reservations can be hard to get, especially in cities like New York, Washington DC, and Chicago. We have room blocks reserved all over the world so that accommodations may be available even when the cities are “sold out.”
All-inclusive, Streamlined Travel Management
- QualityCk ™ – This state-of-the-art system continually audits each element of your corporate travel experience to make sure no detail is missed. QualityCk ™ alerts our agents when crucial items are missing, such as frequent flyer or loyalty account numbers, confirmation numbers, special meal requests, seat preferences, and other requests. In all, the system performs more than 150 quality assurance checks.
- Travel-24™ – Whether you’re traveling within the U.S. or internationally, immediate assistance is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every single day of the year. No matter where you are, Travel-24™ will work to resolve any emergency or problem you may encounter.
- reView™ – You’ll never have to worry about tracking travel expenditures and other information with reView™. The system provides detailed or summary reports and spreadsheets in your choice of more than 150 customizable templates.
Why Choose WorldTravelService® as Your Business Travel Manager in DC, MD, VA, NC, SC, NJ & NY?
As the second-largest independently owned travel management company in the Mid-Atlantic region, we commit our financial strength, technological capabilities, and exceptional staff to providing the most reliably exceptional service to all of our corporate travel clients.
As a WorldTravelService® client, you’ll have a dedicated business travel agent assigned to your account, backed by an international network of seasoned travel professionals and failsafe technological systems. Your service will be tailored to your company’s needs, with your budget and other considerations always top of mind. We place your satisfaction and sense of security above all else. You’ll rest easy knowing that we are handling all the details before, during, and after your trips.
Become a WorldTravelService® corporate travel client today and discover why our clients in the DMV and throughout the Mid-Atlantic call us “simply the best.” Contact us to learn how.