Sprawling countrysides and castles blend seamlessly with the spiritual architecture in Poland. There’s something for every traveler of every walk of life, from the adventurous to those who simply want to relax. No matter what you’re seeking, Poland awaits, and WorldTravelService® is ready to help you plan the trip of a lifetime.
The seasoned and award-winning agents at WorldTravelService® can handle all of the numbers, logistics, and planning. All that’s left is for you to go ahead and get away. Start your adventure. Make friends. Find something new, something exciting, or even just something delicious to eat.
If you’re interested in traveling to Poland, or even if you just want to find out more about the opportunities it provides, contact WorldTravelService® today or call 800-676-3796 to book with our agents!
Poland Travel with WorldTravelService®
Whether you’re looking for the purest definition of home cooking, are in need of some fast-paced shopping and art, or even if you crave the solitude and spiritual respite the mountains can provide, you can find what you’re looking for in Poland. Our agents have been building ideal trips and getaways for clients to Poland for a long time now, and with our resources and knowledge on your side you’re guaranteed all you’ve ever wanted from leisure travel.
Popular destinations in Poland include:
- And more!
Some of Our Favorite Poland Destinations
Nearly limitless places to go, things to see, and activities to enjoy can be found in Poland. Having trouble deciding what to do or where to go? Here are a few of our top picks for a traveler visiting Poland:
- Warsaw. All throughout Warsaw, a melting pot of architectural material blends to create one of the most visually interesting and story-telling cities in the world. Gothic and modern architecture meet, and countless opportunities for art, music, food, and shopping abound.
- Kraków. With stunning locations including the Wawel Castle and Krakow’s famous market plaza, there is plenty to hold a traveler’s interest. More adventurous pilgrims will find Ojców National Park charming, while the more relax-focused can find enjoyment in shopping, eating, and perusing traditional art.
- Białowieża Forest. This UNESCO World Heritage site offers everything an outdoor explorer or curious traveler could ever ask for. You’ll discover dense, green trees in addition to the stomping grounds of countless European bison.
- Gdańsk. A popular port destination that has been shaped, molded, and created by the ebb and flow of trade and outside influence, Gdańsk stands apart from Poland in many ways. Cobblestone streets lead the way to grand churches, a thriving market district, and even luxurious waterside cruises for those with interest.
- Wieliczka Salt Mine. Not all of the world’s greatest sights are to be found above ground, and the Wieliczka Salt Mine is proof of this. Massive man-carved passages leave travelers feeling in-awe as they view altars, structures, statues, and more all carved directly into the walls. There are even underground lakes!
Book Poland Travel with WorldTravelService®
Ready to begin creating memories in Poland? Our agents are on standby and ready to help! As the second largest independently owned and operated travel agency in the nation, we have the resources and experience needed to ensure your trip is absolutely ideal.
If you’re ready to plan your next adventure in Eastern Europe or elsewhere, contact Mary Stershic today at firstname.lastname@example.org or