Our Industry Experience
As the largest independently owned leisure and corporate travel management company in the mid-Atlantic, WorldTravelService® works with a variety of industries, both public and private. We are proud of the reputation we have among this elite group, and work hard to over-deliver to every client we serve.
The WorldTravelService® corporate portfolio includes:
- Law firms
- Defense contractors
- Colleges and universities
- Software companies
- Consulting firms
- Accounting firms
- Government agencies
Our leisure portfolio includes:
- Luxury cruises
- Incentive travel
- International travel
- Domestic and international tours
The high-level clients we serve in the DC metro area rely on us to provide a full-service travel management experience. Because of our size and standing, WorldTravelService® is afforded priority treatment from travel and hospitality providers around the world. This means that our clients get priority treatment, no matter where they are. Should an issue arise at any point during a trip, it will be resolved far faster and more satisfactorily for a WorldTravelService® client than it would be for an unaffiliated traveler.
Our outstanding service and reputation has resulted in a client retention rate of nearly 100 percent.
The WorldTravelService® Distinction: Personalized Service
Each WorldTravelService® client has a dedicated agent assigned to his or her account, backed by an international network of seasoned travel professionals and failsafe technological systems. Service is tailored to your needs, with your budget and other considerations always top of mind.
Our corporate client benefits also include:
- Standard and custom corporate reports, along with access to secure online financial reporting
- Credit card reconciliation
- Unlimited changes (no charge for changes prior to ticket issuance)
- Completion of ticket voids
- $200,000 in free flight insurance
- FareCk™ low fare search engine
- ECk™ tracking module for unused electronic tickets
- QualityCk™ quality assurance program
- SeatFinder™ module for hard-to-find seats
- WebCk™ (searches over 140 websites for added savings)
- Travel-24™ emergency support available worldwide, 24/7
- reView™ latest technology in travel management reporting industry
- Airport Transit Guide (list of all airports worldwide)
- International Rate Desk (experienced staff and advanced technology offer solutions for great savings)
- Hotel program that offers discounts of 20 – 65 percent off 47,000 hotels worldwide
As a WorldTravelService® leisure client, you’ll enjoy:
- The most competitive pricing
- Special added value amenities
- Access to special services at your destination, via our connections to ground operations in more than 60 countries. Need a personal guide in Hong Kong? An English speaking driver in Moscow? A translator for the Istanbul market? We can secure these and other services with confidence that we are providing you with the top specialist in each destination.
WorldTravelService®—A Virtuoso Member
We are proud of our Virtuoso membership, as it’s an invitation only membership offered to only the best travel companies. Virtuoso and its membership have been recognized by several media outlets: Conde’ Nast Traveler, Travel & Leisure, Money Magazine, The New York Times, “The View,” and “Today.” Our membership is not only a fine distinction of our high level of service, but it also offers you—our client—many benefits as well, including:
- The Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts Program – this program consists of 989 top luxury brand hotel properties in more than 80 countries offering exclusive amenities and upgrades to our clients.
- Specialty Cruises – With more than 400 departures each year, you’ll have countless destination options in addition to events not available to the general cruising public.
- Exclusive Tours – In addition to working with local cultural guides, Virtuoso also works closely with 72 specialty tour companies in 175 countries, offering exclusive tours not available to the general public.
- Low Air Fares – Virtuoso’s close association with the world’s leading air carriers allows us to offer you outstanding flights and the best service at the lowest fares.
- Advisor Training – Virtuoso advisors have access to ongoing industry training so they can bring you—our client—destination expertise and top-notch customer service.
See Why Our Clients Stay with Us
Our clients represent complex industries with diverse staffs and multiple needs. They demand excellence from us and we are proud to deliver it in spades. If you are looking for a travel planner you can trust, please call WorldTravelService® at 800-676-3796 or submit a request for proposal.