Institution Travel Management
Is your institution in need of a travel planner that will manage every aspect of your organization’s travel, no matter how complex? Become a WorldTravelService® client. We provide seamless solutions for all of your institution travel needs.
Learn how to become a WorldTravelService® business travel client or contact us online for more information today!
What the WorldTravelService® Experience Means for Your Institution
As a WorldTravelService® institutional travel client, your organization will have a dedicated agent and secure, customized technological systems that will track and manage every detail of your travel.
We are partnered with the world’s largest global distribution system, which is used by 70 of the world’s leading airlines, including Air France, British Airways, Lufthansa, and United. Our partnership gives us access to a nearly unlimited range of route options, discounts, amenities, and other perks that consumers and unaffiliated agencies are not afforded.
All of this, along with the dedication and thoroughness of our experienced agents, means that when you book business travel with WorldTravelService®, you are assured an unparalleled experience accompanied by the utmost peace of mind.
What Are the Benefits of Being an Institution Travel Client?
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- A dedicated agent assigned to your account
- Standard and custom corporate reports, along with access to secure online financial reporting
- Credit card reconciliation
- Unlimited changes (no charge for changes prior to ticket issuance)
- Completion of ticket voids
- $200,000 in free flight insurance
We also use the following programs to make your travel even smoother:
- FareCk™ – Our fare search engine finds the best ticket price available while checking alternative flights, fares, and airlines 24/7. Its flexible system works with institution guidelines and policy.
- ECk™ Tracking Module – Never lose track of refunds, credits, or coupons ever again. ECk™ tracks unused electronic tickets so that any refund, exchange, or credit opportunity is retained and applied.
- WaitListCk™ – In the event that your preferred flight is sold out, WaitListCk™ monitors the wait list and confirms your seat as soon as one becomes available.
- SeatFinderCk™ – Want to avoid the dreaded middle seat? Our clients get aisle and window seats 90 percent of the time, thanks to this sophisticated system. It uses live seat maps to monitor the availability of any possible request: aisle, window, front or back, right or left side, bulkhead, and aisles across. It can coordinate multiple passengers on the same reservation or two travelers on separate reservations.
- QualityCk™ – This state-of-the-art system continually audits each element of your travel experience to make sure no detail is missed. QualityCk™ alerts our agents when crucial items are missing, such as frequent flyer or loyalty account numbers, confirmation numbers, special meal requests, seat preferences, and other requests. In all, the system performs more than 150 quality assurance checks.
- Travel-24™ – Whether you’re traveling within the U.S. or internationally, immediate assistance is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every single day of the year. No matter where you are, Travel-24™ will work to resolve any emergency or problem you may encounter.
- reView™ – You’ll never have to worry about tracking travel expenditures and other information with reView™. The system provides detailed or summary reports and spreadsheets in your choice of more than 150 customizable templates.
- International Rate Desk – Our experienced staff and advanced technology offer solutions for great savings.
- Hotel program – This program offers discounts of 20 to 65 percent off 47,000 hotels worldwide.
- Virtuoso membership – Take advantage of exclusive travel offers, amenities, upgrades, last-minute travel deals, and VIRTUOSO LIFE travel magazine subscription)
Car Rental & Transportation Services
You will have access to rental cars and other transportation services anywhere in the world, accommodating the needs of everyone in your party. Our WebCk™ system searches more than 200 websites to find the best rental car prices.
The WorldTravelService® Preferred Hotel Program offers special rates at select hotels throughout the world. Benefits include:
- Deep discounts via preferred corporate rates.
- Discounts of 20 to 65 percent at 47,000 properties worldwide.
- Individualized hotel negotiations to fit company needs.
- Reservations made in real-time links, providing accurate availability.
- Value-added amenities, which may include upgrades, priority check-in, and complimentary use of fitness centers.
- Blocks of reserved rooms: During peak times, hotel reservations can be hard to get, especially in cities like New York, Washington DC, and Chicago. We have room blocks reserved all over the world so that accommodations may be available even when the cities are “sold out.”
Why Choose WorldTravelService® to Manage Your Institution’s Travel?
As the second-largest independently owned travel management company in the Mid-Atlantic region, we commit our financial strength, technological capabilities, and exceptional staff to providing the most reliably exceptional service to our clients.
As a WorldTravelService® institution client, you’ll have a dedicated agent assigned to your account, backed by an international network of seasoned travel professionals and failsafe technological systems. Your service will be tailored to your company’s needs with your budget and other considerations always top of mind. We place your satisfaction and sense of security above all else. You’ll rest easy knowing that we are handling all the details before, during, and after your trips.
Become a WorldTravelService® institution travel client today and discover why our clients call us “simply the best.” Contact us online or call 800-526-1412 today!