Why become a WorldTravelService® affiliate? Among other benefits, your agency will receive a management team dedicated to your success. Our team provides support for everything from travel technology, accounting, and more.
If you are an independent agent looking to grow your career, or an agency owner considering a merger or sale (or something in between), please contact
Rob Palmisano, Regional Sales Manager
MD, DE, PA, NJ, DC, VA, WV
Our Management Team
How can you ensure your travel agency’s success? With the right support team! All WorldTravelService® affiliates receive access to our expert management team, including:
- Regional Sales Manager – When you became an affiliate of the largest host agency in the Mid-Atlantic, your travel agency gains access to one of our regional sales managers (regions include Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, D.C., Virginia, New Jersey, and West Virginia) who will keep you abreast of industry happenings as well as connect you with all the right industry people.
- Affiliate Manager – Who do you go to when you have booking questions or need new suppliers? As our affiliate, your local level affiliate/host manager acts as an allover go-to resource for your daily tasks.
- International Air Specialists – Booking an international flight is a level of complexity beyond domestic travel. Our international air desk will become your new favorite resource for booking all types of international travel itineraries.
- Marketing Team – We’ll help you get your name out there! Our marketing team not only connects your agency with suppliers for specials and promotions, but helps with your other marketing efforts (print ads, client events, web pages, social media, and more).
- Accounting Staff – Don’t get caught up in the administrative details of your daily business. Let our account staff provide reporting and payments support.
- IT/GDS Director – Overwhelmed with all the advances in travel technology? Don’t worry—our IT/GDS director will provide you with all the right technology tools to boost your agency’s sales and communications.
Grow with WorldTravelService®
Are you an independent agent? Do you run your own travel agency? We would like to get to know you!
Our management team is just one of the many benefits of partnering with WorldTravelService®. Several long-standing area agencies have successfully merged with WorldTravelService®. Rolfes Hunt Valley, Berney Travel, Holidays Afloat, Omni Travel, Travel for You, Destination World Travel, and Mollett Travel have all joined our network. Some have stayed in their original locations, while others have moved to one of our professionally staffed offices.
WorldTravelService® is looking for established agents and agencies in the D.C., Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and southern New Jersey areas to join our network. If you have an active client list and are looking for growth opportunities, contact us!