Wondering how to reduce business travel expenses for your company? Your next corporate trip doesn’t have to be so expensive when you follow these tips from the corporate travel agents
- Plan and book ahead. Preparing in advance gives you a better chance at finding a good deal on your employees’ flights and hotel rooms.
- Join a frequent flyer program—and get rewarded for your trips! Many airlines offer their own rewards programs that allow you to save money on flights the more you travel. This is especially beneficial for companies whose employees travel frequently, rather than companies who only have the occasional annual conference, and can save you hundreds if not thousands if your employees are always on the go.
- Choose a company credit card with a rewards program. Whether you are providing your employees with credit cards to fund their trips or just booking each trip on your company card and reimbursing other employee travel expenses later, a credit card with a rewards program can get you great discounts and other rewards. You can also earn interest on your purchases.
- Find a consistent corporate travel agency you can rely on. A travel agency can help you better manage all aspects of your trips, saving you time and money in the process. They can help you find affordable flights, hotel reservations, transportation, and/or car rentals and even provide guidance for when you arrive at your destination. WorldTravelService® also gives corporate clients access to unlimited flight changes free of charge, secure online financial reporting, a low fare search engine, and other streamlined travel management services to help you reduce business travel costs.
- Create a firm travel policy and stick to it. It should detail your policy for reimbursing employee expenses, limits for how much you do reimburse, and whether you will be providing credit cards or cash per diem.
For More Information on How to Reduce Business Travel Expenses, Contact Us
As your DC area corporate travel agents
can help you with all aspects of business travel management so that your company can get the most from each trip. You don’t have to worry about how to reduce business travel expenses when you choose us as your agent—we’ll take care of all the details for you and even provide you with custom reports so you can easily and effectively track your finances and employee spending.
Let us worry about the details, so you can focus on having a successful trip. Contact us
today for more information on how to reduce business travel expenses with WorldTravelService®
by your side or to get started planning your next trip. We serve businesses throughout the Mid-Atlantic, including Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.