WorldTravelService Has Been Awarded Ritz-Carlton STARS Status
Ritz-Carlton STARS was established in 2002 for an elite group of 50 top producing travel agencies. As of 2017, WorldTravelService is excited to announce that we have been awarded Ritz-Carlton STARS Status!
The Ritz-Carlton STARS benefits outlined below are able to be combined with our Virtuoso Hotels benefits for Ritz-Carlton guests.Our travel advisors at WorldTravelService are Ritz-Carlton STARS agents, which means that we are able to offer you very special benefits to enjoy during your travel experience.
Benefits of the STARS program are built upon four pillars: access, service, amenities and recognition. Your minimum benefits are listed below. Beyond these benefits, select hotels also include a full American (or Buffet) Breakfast, spa credits, food and beverage credits, and specialized value added amenities.
RITZ-CARLTON STARS BENEFITS
- VIP Status, meaning that the top hotel executive is made aware of your stay.
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two
- Preferred status for room or suite upgrade at time of check-in
- First priority for your room type, location, bedding, and connecting rooms
- Top priority on the wait-list in sold out situations
- No walk policy in sold out situations
- Warm welcome from hotel management
- Pre-registration and express check- in upon request
- 4:00 pm late checkout priority request
Additional Virtuoso Hotel Benefits You Can Get By Booking With WorldTravelService
- Special amenities, such as complimentary spa treatments, candlelight dinners for two, or limousine transfers
- Room upgrades upon arrival, where available
- Early check-in and late check-out, when available
- Preferred rates and availability
Take Advantage of Booking with WorldTravelService, a Ritz-Carlton STARS Agency
Contact WorldTravelService when planning your next Ritz-Carlton Hotel visit and take advantage of these STARS amenities, only available when booking through a STARS member agency.