Your Travel Concierge
WorldTravelService®—a Virtuoso Member
If you’re a seasoned traveler, you might have already heard of Virtuoso! The organization and its membership have been recognized through several sources: ABC’s morning program, The View, Conde’ Nast Traveler, Travel & Leisure, Money Magazine, The New York Times and NBC Today program.
WorldTravelService® is proud to be a Virtuoso affiliate. This network of elite, luxury travel agencies has access to the best resources, relationships, and training in the luxury travel industry. Virtuoso members represent the top 1 percent of the global travel agency community. Membership is by invitation only, based on the agency’s history and reputation in the marketplace. Our membership is not only a fine distinction of our high level of service, but it also offers you—our client—many benefits as well.
Virtuoso Travelers Get VIP Treatment All Over the World
Easy flights. Luxurious hotels. Smooth travel and pristine accommodations are now standard expectations when you book your trip with an agency. But one of the things that sets our travel agency in D.C. apart from the competition is the concierge travel parks we’re able to offer our customers through our partnership with Virtuoso.
- The Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts Program – this program consists of 989 top luxury brand hotel properties in more than 80 countries offering exclusive amenities and upgrades to our clients.
- Specialty Cruises – With more than 400 departures each year, you’ll have countless destination options in addition to events not available to the general cruising public.
- Exclusive Tours – In addition to working with local cultural guides, Virtuoso also works closely with 72 specialty tour companies in 175 countries, offering exclusive tours not available to the general public.
- Low Air Fares – Virtuoso’s close association with the world’s leading air carriers allows us to offer you outstanding flights and the best service at the lowest fares.
- Advisor Training – Virtuoso advisors have access to ongoing industry training so they can bring you—our client—destination expertise and top-notch customer service.
Current Virtuoso Specials
Stay close to home with an Alaskan voyage, or venture further to the Galapagos or Japan. Whether you seek snow or sand, land or sea, urban culture or rural retreat, these travel experiences come with a bevy of extras, from breakfast daily to resort credits. For the best availability, call now, and start planning your getaway!
Looking for Concierge Travel in the Mid-Atlantic?
At WorldTravelService®, our membership with Virtuoso means we can offer you the added amenities that only a concierge travel service can offer. Contact us today and put your travel into capable hands.
All offers may not be available in all markets. All prices shown are per person, based on double occupancy, in U.S. dollars unless otherwise stated. Prices converted from the supplier’s local currency are based on the current exchange rate at the time of printing. Fares do not include taxes or other fees unless otherwise stated. While every care is taken to ensure accuracy, fares, schedules, Virtuoso exclusives, Virtuoso Voyager Club events and amenities are subject to availability, blackout dates, international currency fluctuations, and may change without notice. Virtuoso Voyager Club events require a minimum/maximum number of participants and may not be combinable with other offers. Space is limited and other restrictions may apply. See your Virtuoso travel advisor for more details and applicable restrictions. Virtuoso assumes no responsibility for the presentation confirmed within, including errors in pricing. The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo, SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL, ORCHESTRATE DREAMS, VOYAGER CLUB, and RETURN ON LIFE are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. CST#2069091-50 351301 AP 02/13