Should you bring an overcoat on your flight? Will it be raining when you get to your destination? Get the forecast before you depart.
- National Weather Service: The National Weather Service is part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). It offers U.S. weather forecasts.
- Weather Underground: Maps, radar, and satellite views, as well as a convenient Travel Planner.
- Weather.com: The most popular and trusted weather site.
- WeatherSpark: View interactive maps and graphs with historical weather data.
- AccuWeather: Provides forecasting for industry and government.
In addition, Wikipedia provides detailed climate data for cities and towns across the world. Try searching for “climate of [place]” to find tables with annual average temperatures, precipitation, and more.
If you have specific questions or concerns about the weather at your destination, please contact your agent. WorldTravelService® agents have years of experience with the local weather patterns at destinations around the world. They can advise you on what to pack, what to wear, and what to expect.
Please keep in mind, these sites are posted as informational resources only, and their inclusion here should not be considered an endorsement by WorldTravelService®. We encourage you to contact your agent with any questions or concerns regarding your trip.