Why Choose WorldTravelService®?
What differentiates us from other travel management companies?
- Benefits. We are partnered with the world’s largest global distribution system, which is used by 70 of the world’s leading airlines, including Air France, British Airways, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, and Southwest Airlines. Our partnership gives us access to a nearly unlimited range of route options, discounts, amenities, and other perks that consumers and unaffiliated agencies are not afforded.
- Security. WorldTravelService® has multiple internet connections in all of our locations to secure our access to information, even during carrier outages, technical difficulties, or local events. During any service interruption, our internal systems will automatically switch to an alternate service provider. This added security is imperative in a world that relies on the internet for daily operations and communication, and allows us to serve you better.
- Dedication. We always place the customer’s satisfaction and sense of security above every other business consideration. We establish strong, mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers of the highest quality products and services.
See what our many satisfied clients are saying about WorldTravelService®.
Be Wowed by Our Exceptional Service
We deliver full-service travel management for clients engaging in business or vacation travel.
- Corporate Travel Management – With a worldwide network of affiliates, WorldTravelService® takes care of all aspects of business travel, from booking flights to making hotel accommodations and arranging onsite transportation. We provide reports and other services for corporate accounts.
Meet our corporate agents.
- Leisure Travel Planning – We plan trips of a lifetime around the world. Whatever your destination, you will be assured the best service, most competitive pricing, exclusive amenities, and most of all, memories that will endure.
Meet our leisure agents.
You Can Depend on the WorldTravelService® Team
We take pride in our exceptional staff. Our service professionals average 18 years in the industry. We assign top priority to recruiting only the best people available—those who demonstrate sincere integrity in both their personal and professional lives. We provide our team with professional development resources and numerous opportunities for continuing education and engagement. WorldTravelService® is also the largest independent, Veteran-owned agency in the Mid-Atlantic!
Benefit from Our Exclusive Travel Planning and Management Tools
Second only to our extraordinary staff is the advanced technology we use to plan, book, and manage your trips.
For corporate clients, we use several incomparable systems:
- FareCk™ – Our fare search engine finds the best ticket price available while checking alternative flights, fares, and airlines 24/7. Its flexible system works with corporate guidelines and policy.
- WaitListCk™ – In the event that your preferred flight is sold out, WaitListCk™ monitors the wait list and confirms your seat as soon as one becomes available.
- SeatFinderCk™ – Want to avoid the dreaded middle seat? Our clients get aisle and window seats 90 percent of the time, thanks to this proprietary system. It uses live seat maps to monitor the availability of any possible request: aisle, window, front or back, right or left side, bulkhead and aisles across. It can coordinate multiple passengers on the same reservation or two travelers on separate reservations.
- ECk™ Tracking Module – Never lose track of refunds, credits, or coupons ever again. ECk™ tracks unused electronic tickets so that any refund, exchange, or credit opportunity is retained and applied.
- WebCk™ – WebCk™ searches more than 200 websites for added savings.
- Travel-24™ – Whether you’re traveling within the U.S. or internationally, assistance is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every single day of the year. No matter where you are, Travel-24™ can work to resolve any emergency or issue you encounter.
- reView™ – You’ll never have to worry about tracking travel expenditures and other information with reView™. The system provides detailed or summary reports and spreadsheets in your choice of more than 150 customizable templates.
- QualityCk™ – This state-of-the-art system continually audits each element of your travel experience to make sure no detail is missed. QualityCk™ alerts our agents when crucial items are missing, such as frequent flyer or loyalty account numbers, confirmation numbers, special meal requests, seat preferences, and other requests. In all, the system performs more than 150 quality assurance checks.
Our leisure and vacation travelers enjoy the advantages of our smart search tools. These tools, along with the knowledge of our experienced leisure agents, make booking special celebration trips, last-minute getaways, and luxury cruises as easy as it is to enjoy them.
Please call 800-676-3796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about WorldTravelService®.