Why Use a Travel Agency?
Wondering why you should use a travel agency to plan your vacations and business travel when there are so many quick and easy DIY travel sites?
As the mid-Atlantic’s largest independently owned travel management agency, we can give you a number of reasons why our services are in high demand.
- Our travel agents have phenomenal knowledge. Our agents (who average 18 years in the travel business—many have more than 30) know absolutely every place to look for travel options. They also know how to find special deals, how to ask for extras, and how to get special amenities and upgrades for you at no additional cost.
- We save you time and money. Finding the accommodations, tours, cruises, and other travel options that meet your needs and fit your budget will take you a lot more time, money, and energy than it will an experienced agent. As we mentioned above, that institutional knowledge really comes in handy. It’s an asset that cheap fare websites just don’t have. And WorldTravelService® has proprietary tools and methods, along with industry connections, that get far superior results than what you might find otherwise.
- Our agents offer the best advice and recommendations. Where’s the best place to stay with toddlers at Disneyland? Where can I learn to make cheese in Holland? I want to see all the World War II sites in Europe; how can I do that? Your agent can get you the best answers to these queries—and then book the trip for you at the best price, with any special accommodations you require.
- We solve problems. Your agent is an advocate for you at every step of the way. From the moment you start planning your trip, until you step back into your home after you return, your agent is there for you. If you have a problem while traveling, it will get resolved far quicker for a WorldTravelService® client than it would by an unaffiliated traveler.
- When you book with us, you get perks. Because we are part of a worldwide consortium of travel agencies, we can provide upgrades, waivers, special amenities, reservations, and private tours and access at attractions.
Want more reasons? Contact WorldTravelService® at 800-676-3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.